Thursday, November 20, 2008

Decorating with *Flowers*

I was checking out one of my favorite sites to visit, The Kitchn at Apartment Therapy. (Yes, I know how to spell kitchen...and no I didn't misspell their name) They featured these two sites for their pretty paper flowers. I haven't tried this idea yet, but it's been around for a while. I've been collecting variations in my (non-existent) idea book for while.

This beautiful flowers are from CraftStylish.




I like this close-up because it reveals the pretty pattern on the paper. It's not a simple white, but it has a subtle variation in color. It gives a striking, three-dimensional effect.

These lovely, trendy roses were originally featured on dozidesign.


For a fall take on the rose idea with real leaves, check out haha.nu.

No comments: